Service will resume in the Fellowship Hall on July 5th, at 11am. Here are some guidelines to ensure a safe worship experience:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or have had any contact with anyone having COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please remain at home and watch the Worship Service online.
- You will need to reserve your seat(s) for all services in July. You can find that information below.
- Prayer: The Fellowship Hall will be open June 22-26 and June 29-July 3, from 1-4pm for you to pray in preparation for July 5th.
Please take the time to read the full letter from Pastor Josh explaining coming back together to worship together beginning with July 5th.
Reserve your seats
- Beginning on Wednesday, June 24; you can reserve seats for you and your family by CLICKING HERE, sending an email to email@example.com, or calling the church office at 540-775-5583. Please include the number of adults and children in your family group so each will have a designated seat.
- The deadline for reserving your seats is the Thursday prior to the service. Attendance is limited to 90 persons on a first come, first serve basis. Any sign ups past 90 will be placed on a waiting list.
- If you find you are unable to attend after making a reservation, please call to let us know so it will open up space for others on the waiting list.
Sunday Morning Worship Procedures
- Greeters will be in the parking lot areas to guide you to the one entrance door. All other doors will be locked. There will be one door to use for entering and another door will be used for exiting.
- Please have your mask on when entering and use the hand sanitizer provided at the door.
- A greeter will escort your family to your seats in the Fellowship Hall.
- Have your family use the bathrooms before entering the Fellowship Hall for the worship service in order to cut down on traffic and possible contamination.
- There will be no nursery (all family stays together). We encourage you to bring the whole family. Bring things from home to occupy your children like electronic devices with headsets, toys, books, coloring books, etc.
- There will be designated areas for you to leave your tithe and offerings.
- The Exit will be to the left side of the Worship seating area.